Raining in Coffs Harbour? Stuck for things to do? In this blog post, I’ll list a bunch of wet weather ideas for the Coffs Harbour region.
The Coffs Coast is a subtropical region and we do get our fair share of rain throughout the year. If you’d rather not tackle outdoor activities when it rains, or when it threatens to rain, don’t worry – Coffs Harbour has plenty of things to do on a rainy day.
Some of the wet weather activities listed below cater to children, while others appeal more to adults. But hopefully everyone should be able to find some indoor activity or attraction they like in this list.
Things To Do In Coffs Harbour When It Rains:
- Solitary Islands Aquarium
- Art galleries (e.g. Coffs Harbour Regional Gallery, 1st Avenue Gallery Sawtell, Woolgoolga Art Gallery & many more)
- Big Banana (World of Bananas, Candy Kitchen)
- Indoor Bowling (10-pin bowling or 9-pin bowling)
- Bunker Cartoon Gallery
- Coffs Harbour Butterfly House
- Cafés and Restaurants (literally hundreds of choices)
- Cinema in Coffs or the more intimate Sawtell Cinema
- Clog Barn
- Cooking classes and workshops
- Dolphin Marine Magic – formerly Pet Porpoise Pool (covered grandstand)
- Ice Skating (at the Big Banana)
- Markets (various/on weekends/indoor & outdoor)
- Shopping (Coffs City Centre, the Promenade, Park Beach Plaza, Moonee, Woolgoolga, Sawtell, Toormina, Bellingen)
- Spa, massage or beauty treatment (dozens of options, just Google it)
- Indoor Swimming (e.g. Olympic pool, Aquatic centre)
- Tabatinga Entertainment Centre (Balladium Ball Blaster, Glow in the Dark Mini Golf)
- Trampoline Centre
There are plenty of other things you can do when it’s raining in Coffs Harbour, including things to do outside despite the rain, but I have chosen to only list things to do inside for those of you who really do not like getting wet (well… don’t go to an indoor swimming pool then either!).
If you would like to suggest another indoor activity in or around Coffs Harbour that you think belongs in this list, please let me know and I’ll consider adding it.